• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Food and Drink forum?

Pink Jazz

I was thinking, as a suggestion, does anyone like the idea of a separate Food and Drink subforum? I think it would be a good idea.

Yeah, I can kinda see it now:

"Food and Drink Forum: For all your food and beverage item discussions!" and under it for the Sub-Sections could be "Cooking" and "Baking" both of which would be the most obvious.

"Beverages" for discussing how to make various drinks, be it soft drinks or maybe even hard drinks if allowed to be discussed, or they could be their own respective Sub-Sections.

Another could be "Dairy" or something named similar, on how to make your own fresh butter, yogurt, sour cream, etc.

The last one could be "Confectionery" for discussing how to make Candy/Sweets specifically, though in a way it may fall in line w/ the Baking sub-section as well since some confectionery elements are used in baking such as most thumbprint cookies or "stained glass" cookies or even gingerbread houses.

Do I?!! Yes, I do.

I actually went looking for it the other day. I can't remember what I wanted to find (or post?) now.
go to off topic sub heading off topic, every thing is in there, better yet search bar top right hand corner ,ive commented on a post from 2010 ,put in ie tomato and go from there

go to off topic sub heading off topic, every thing is in there, better yet search bar top right hand corner ,ive commented on a post from 2010 ,put in ie tomato and go from there

Thanks for the info. I wonder if I did that the other day... I won't know unless I can remember (which I still cannot).

Moving along though, it's odd that food doesn't have it's own forum home here. It could be used for recipes, discussions on our likes and dislikes, even health discussion (in relation to, well, food...and eating :D).

New Threads

Top Bottom