• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Florida Post Secondary Education information needed

midatlanticmom

Hello there. I am doing some "early" research on some information on post secondary education for my son when we move. He and his twin ( who in not Autistic ) finish high school in 2023. We want to move to the Venice, Florida area and am in need of some help with the steps I would need to take in order to get him in with a post secondary system. The county would be Sarasota. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

For a point of reference: He is not on a diploma track ( a certificate of completion would what he would receive from the current state we are living in). Thank you in advance of any and all information given on this topic.

New Threads

Top Bottom