• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Fixation on objects

Aspie_With_Attitude

V.I.P Member
Last Monday, I had published this video discussing how common it is for individuals who are on the autism spectrum to fall fixated on random objects within the environment they're in.

If you feel this way, please see how you go watching my video.

Happens all the time.

And what I was fixed with in your shed was the pillows that look like wood.

Last edited:
This is a good point. l need to downsize. So l am consciously picking which objects that grab my focus. And if l hate something at the onset, l will always hate it. Which also happens with certain people. If l don't like you, chances l never well. It seems that some here are extremely visual. l am this way.

New Threads

Top Bottom