• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Finnish Hobbyhorse Girls...

Crossbreed

Neur-D Missionary ☝️
V.I.P Member
I just read about Finland's Hobbyhorse Girl craze. Does anyone else suspect we'll find closeted autisticas* there?

*Borrowed from Italian. Autistica = female; autistico = male.
Alternatively, neurdette/neurd.

Last edited:
Oh Those hobby horses. Is it really entertaining to watch someone hop around with a horse head on a stick between their legs? I'm reacting to the video there. I've seen one with a moose head that I'd like to have, but just as a decoration. And, don't get me wrong - if someone wants to hobble around with one, I don't have a problem with that. I just wonder about the people who will go sit and watch. :)

PDD means that there is a part that hasn't matured in an expected way. Seeming like a deficit, it does confer some benefits.

Does anyone else suspect we'll find closeted autisticas* there?
I don't know about "closeted". Many people don't find out about autism until later in life, and those who do know that they're ausome don't have it written on their t shirt.
So, auties at a hobby horse tournament? Concievably, there might be. :)
Are you considering taking a trip to Finland to find a girlfriend?

New Threads

Top Bottom