• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Financial Risk

4na11

Financial Risk
Besides the incredible amount of changes I am having to deal with in my life right now, I became temporally kind of poor. I have good perspectives in many fields, many chances of many things happening all together or even separately, but I depend on other people. It will take at least 6 months for me to be able to earn what I need to have a peaceful life. Most likely I will be earning much more than I need. But these first months I would be kind of ‘depending’ on each of these projects to support me, and specially in these first 2, 3, months, when I just moved to a new house and my life is completely upside down and I am spending lots of money, these projects can’t pay what I am spending.

Miraculously the bank is offering me a loan. Suddenly, from no where, an online bank I have an account is offering me a very tempting loan that would take from me this anxiety of begging to my partner (who is also my ex husband and with whom I have traumas of abandonment) and I could take care of my new life with dignity.

I am confident about all my new projects. Specially if I recover from this nightmare these changes of routine has done to my mental and physical health.
But recovering from my finances would also give me some kind of dignity back. I can’t live poorly in every single aspect of my life.

So, the risk taking here is that this loan would become a burden in the future. I will be betting in my skill to recover, to be like a phoenix, as I’ve always been.
I would take this loan and wouldn’t tell anybody. It would be the first time I would be managing my financial life by myself, and would try to do it in the most responsible way, specially because if I fail at doing it, I will be screwed and no one will help me, since no one knows or would approve me to take that risk.

Consider a side job on top of what you are doing now.
Sell some stuff you don't use/need anymore.
That will help and you can build a bit of independence with those things too.

Since you are not completely independent now, it's not a good idea to add another teetering factor of a loan.

Consider a side job on top of what you are doing now.
Sell some stuff you don't use/need anymore.
That will help and you can build a bit of independence with those things too.

Since you are not completely independent now, it's not a good idea to add another teetering factor of a loan.
I've already have too many projects and sub projects and creating another kind of income will only make me waste my energy that could be put on those things that are more profitable.
I know it will be difficult to find someone who would encourage me to take a loan, but come on, am I the only autistic here who thinks sometimes we need this fuel? Or maybe it is a bipolar thing?
Exactly because I am independent now and I don't want to inform people of my needs and ask for money every time I need ordinary survival things that I think I should have this fund that would give me this kind of peace of mind. I know it could create future anxiety, but I am betting on my future, that I will be in conditions to be more productive and it won't mean that much to pay this debt.
But right now, that I am not functional at all, I prefer to ask from a bank than from people, specially those I am having emotional issues with.

New Threads

Top Bottom