• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

ZebraAutismo

V.I.P Member
This week I will be seeing friends 3 times. Tommerow one of my best friends from school is coming round (she has autism, Marianas and EDS like myself), on Wednesday I'm going shopping with two friends from collage and Friday I'm going to the cinema with another collage friend who also has autism.

Right now I feel kind of like I am getting the experience I missed as a child of having friends round to play. As this was something I didn't really do as a child unless someone's parents force them to have me round. Now I have friends who actually want to seemed. Thus makes me so happy.

This week I will be seeing friends 3 times. Tommerow one of my best friends from school is coming round (she has autism, Marianas and EDS like myself), on Wednesday I'm going shopping with two friends from collage and Friday I'm going to the cinema with another collage friend who also has autism.

Right now I feel kind of like I am getting the experience I missed as a child of having friends round to play. As this was something I didn't really do as a child unless someone's parents force them to have me round. Now I have friends who actually want to seemed. Thus makes me so happy.
I hope these friendships lasts a long time. I'm very happy for you. :smiley:

I hope these friendships lasts a long time. I'm very happy for you. :smiley:
The young lady from school has been a friend for a long time and been one of the few people who have stayed with me through everything. To be honest if I make a friend they tend to last but I don't make friends easily. Thanks for your support.

New Threads

Top Bottom