• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

feeling worn out

paloftoon

V.I.P Member
I am about as independent as I can be. Thankful for work, try to exercise and manage errands and the people I do keep in touch with. Try to do activities I enjoy. I used to try to be open to trying out and joining networks. Now, this is less so because I want to stay focused on things I really like or do things with people who might respect me for me and not just "be there" because there's an event or activity. I want things to be personal. Prefer smaller groups, but won't stop doing a big group activity if I really like it such as going to certain concerts.

I'm busy even during a pandemic. I'm a mix of proud and still kinda sad about my social life. And I don't feel that my social life during the pandemic and before the pandemic is much different.

I wouldn't wish this situation on anyone else let alone the world.

Looks like you're on a search. Not sure what for, but since I'm not psychic (and never will be) you will have to tell me in a single sentence how you feel. I will listen to your problems, but that's about all I can offer.

Sometimes people have to talk and have someone just listen, and not offer any unneeded or unwanted advice.

So, I am here if you need me.

This is where non-Christians are at a distinct practical disadvantage. If it weren't for the church, I'd have no one since finishing college. So if I understand correctly your goal is to find a small group that is focused around an interest of yours?

And why, I do not push myself to do things that are beyond my capabilities.

Not able to work in the country I am, but if anything, my life has improved because of the pandamic. Anxiety is at a minimum, although can feel that it wants to escape, but so far, so good.

I excerise in the morning. Have a funny gadget, that I use, to strengthen my legs and tummy and sure is working lol

I do a bit of cardio exercise too, during the day.

I have a faith and that keeps me strong. I get to "be with" a sister on zoom. My elders know I can only cope with one to one and are very obliging towards me.

I used to push myself to do things that caused meltdowns or shut downs, but now that I am in the know of myself, I am able to pull in the reins, so to give myself space.

Even an hour and half on zoom with my spiritual family, tires me out and confuses me for the rest of the day. So, I have two days that I use to do housework and those two days, do not include zoom.

You guessed it Fino. I'm a non-Christian! lol.

I am looking for a small group of people I can do stuff with, but with that small group, it's truly personal and we can share personal stuff with each other. I kind of have that. Kind of.
I want a hot boyfriend who is also doing at least respectably well. It's okay if he's somewhat overweight if he has a cute face. He can be a bodybuilder if he's willing to put up with me as I am, lol.

Move to Florida. There are busloads of *bigger* men here.Sorry. l don't mean to offend anyone. lol

New Threads

Top Bottom