• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Feeling miserable when you awaken to find the drama you just watched is not real

Suzanne

V.I.P Member
I have been obsessed lately with watching Korean dramas. On the one hand, the feeling of lonliness goes, but on the other end, a sense of extreme saddness when they end, because of wanting it real and even imagining I am that person.

In truth, these dramas have taken over my life. All I want to do is sit and watch and with that, have extreme carpal tunnel sydrome, which watching these programs helps to take my mind from the constant tingling feeling in my right hand.

Finished one drama, based on a woman who has inherited extreme strength. Wonderful drama as she is tiny and very cute and yet, can beat a man at any strength games lol

Now it is over, I feel frustrated that I am not strong lol

I had that with a few series... Not Korean dramas - never watched them, but I know what you mean. Sometimes things become *so real* that you feel like you're in there with them, watching it all unfold.

I get that same feeling with some books too, I should read more and I do love fiction, but I hate the unbearable feeling of emptiness and loneliness when they end.

I thought this was going to be about dreams.
That is what I supposed the title meant.

There was a woman in our food co-op who was scheduled to
have surgery on her wrist, for carpal tunnel. She started
taking B-6, about six weeks before the scheduled surgery,
and she cancelled it because of the relief the vitamin gave her.

It worked for me, too.
Up to 600mg per day, not all in one dose.

I did that, myself, for awhile, and then maintenance on 200 mg per day.

New Threads

Top Bottom