• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Feedback

watersprite

lost
V.I.P Member
An interesting glitch:

On my Alerts list:
a link to another member’s post supposedly quoting me actually goes to them quoting someone else.

5B8EA4FB-52FE-49B6-80A6-233EEF71BF7B.jpeg

I think that could be my fault, I accidentally quoted a post of yours in a reply to Suzette. I didn`t see it until after I posted it. Then I removed the quote from your post. I`m guessing that why this happened.

So I`m probably the glitch... :) I`m very sorry, I mess things up sometimes.
No worries. It’s good to know what happened, to have an explanation.
I mess things up on a regular basis.
Thanks forest cat.

:)

@Forest Cat distracted by a cat

lol I could have that phrase on my ‘frig, the work desk, my to do list, and a t-shirt.
Yeah, this is basically my life. I’m writing this as my task of folding laundry is disrupted by a cat majestically rolling around in the clean clothes. Oh well. Forum time :D

I have three cats and when they want my attention, they take it. They gang up on me. At this point, I think I`m lucky they allow me to live here and sleep indoors. :)

I have 3 cats myself, and one thing I’ve learnt from all my cats is that you are always their servant. They are gracious in what they allow. They are always deserving of dreamies. They’re only allowing you a bit of the bed.

New Threads

Top Bottom