• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Favourite Website

Apart from my own?

YouTube provides learning and entertainment.
IMDB stops me scratching my head every night.
eBay, Amazon, FastTech, Gearbest and more have saved me a fortune and enabled me to afford to do things I wouldn't have otherwise.
Skwawkbox, The Canary and more help me keep abreast of the news "missed" by the mainstream.
The Aspergian is a great source of wisdom and thought provocation regarding autism, and many friends and associates have written for it.

Hard to pick a favourite. The web is so useful these days.

Last edited:
For me, it's mainly Reddit, here, and Facebook for a few groups I'm apart of really.

I filter the junk subreddits (i.g. sports, political crap, news, and other places that aren't that great or annoy the life out of me) with the Reddit Enhancement Suite extension for Chrome (which is also available for Firefox).

New Threads

Top Bottom