• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Favourite OS?

Favourite Operating System?

• Total voters
Still goin strong, eh Mike? :)

Forgot to include - i'm on 7 ultimate, too.

I know it's stupid to choose Linux when I'm using Mac OS X predominantly, but it's due to booting issues.
I plan on using Linux predominantly when I get a new PC, but IDK when that'll be.
I'm trying to get tri-boot to work, but idk if it will.
My favourite distribution is Debian linux, but due to boot issues I'll probably have to use Ubuntu on my MacBook :/. If that even works.
I've dual-booted with Ubuntu and Mac OS X and it's been fine.
But I want to keep Windows 7 and Mac OS X. Mac OS X for general graphic work and Windows 7 for the little gaming I do.
I'll get away with removing Windows 7 though 'cause I've not booted into it for a month now or something. And that was just for someone who couldn't be bothered to download Skype to talk to me over webcam. I don't even like going on webcam. IDK why I wrecked my record for that. LOL.
EMZ=]

New Threads

Top Bottom