• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Favourite Non-Disney/Non-Pixar Animated Movies...

AGXStarseed

What are your favorite animated movies that aren't made by either Disney or Pixar.
They can be 2D or 3D, any style (including anime), from any country and from any other company aside from the two I've listed.

Anastasia
Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron
Prince of Egypt
Joseph: King of Dreams
The Road to El Dorado
The Secret of NIMH
The Polar Express
Horton Hears A Who! (CGI)
The Peanuts Movie
Hey Arnold! The Movie
Rugrats In Paris

How to Train Your Dragon (didn't like the 2nd one, though. But I've listened to the soundtracks of both many, many times)
Rise of the Guardians
Prince of Egypt

The Swan Princess.
Anastasia, even if I have a lot of issues with it on a historical level.
Kung Fu Panda.

Ferngully:the last rainforest
Vampire Hunter D:Bloodlust
Anastasia
Thumbilina
Howls moving castle.

The Secret of NIMH and An American Tail have been my favorites since childhood. The Land Before Time was also a childhood obsession at one point but I haven't actually watched that one since I was a kid. Apparently I was a big Don Bluth fan!

Coraline
Kubo and Two Strings
American Tail 1 and 2
Akira
Snoopy Come Home
Chipmunk Adventure
Perfect Blue
Paprika

I deleted a comment I made about Disney owning Ghibli. I was incorrect. They are technically just a distributor for the most of their films. Whether or not you can include those films regardless of Disney's involvement is probably debatable.

Last edited:
Anything by Chuck Jones, Tex Avery Bill Hanna and Joe Barberra (before they left MGM), Walter Lantz, the Fleischer Brothers, Ub Iwerks, and Charles Mintz

New Threads

Top Bottom