• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Favorite Youtube Channels

Magna

V.I.P Member
I like finding out about new Youtube channels that interest me. Hopefully people can share channels they find interesting here.

Soft White Underbelly is an amazing channel because of its raw humanity. It's a channel where the creator interviews people mainly in Los Angeles where he's based out of. Many of the people he interviews are marginalized or people that society in general looks the other way from or pretends don't exist as well as other people that are interesting because of what they do.

Foxes Afloat. A great channel chronicling the travels by narrowboat in the UK. The boat owners are a married couple and one of them is autistic.

Finnegan may be a fox, but on YouTube he's often quite a ham. :p

Last edited:
Rachelle and Justin:

They're a couple in California. They struggled with infertility until conceiving their first daughter Brynn who was stillborn. They later welcomed daughter Emma, and twin sons Asher & Reuben. Rachelle is now 37 weeks with another little girl due any day now. I love this family because they're so loving and they're such phenomenal parents. Rachelle is a sweetheart, imo. When I have a rough day I just need to hear her cute giggle and everything feels better.

They had a beautiful Australian Sheepdog named Beau who passed suddenly about a month ago. That episode is gut-wrenching because it was so unexpected. I won't post that one because it's so upsetting.

Here's some videos of them deciding to get a new puppy last week despite Rachelle being nine months pregnant.

Welcome little Pepper!

Last edited:
Stefanie & Kameron:

This woman kicks arse.

Her daughter Kaia was stillborn at 37 weeks last summer. She's a tireless advocate about Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness and her videos are very real, explaining the grief process and her journey through bereavement.

Stefanie fosters cats (currently has seven), and she has an Etsy shop for baby clothes.

She's currently expecting a little boy. She's in hospital until the baby is born, because her water broke at 26 weeks. :( I think she's now in her 28th week and she's doing really well. All signs indicate little Kieran will be OK thanks to her excellent medical care.

---

I'll link this video as a starter for anyone who is interested.

Stefanie has ADHD and possible autism. Her brother is autistic. She's speaking here about neurodiversity awareness and speaking out against haters.

When I first saw it I was speechless. She's just that great:

Last edited:
essays about nerd stuff spoken in soft voice that help me understand or further enjoy the artforms in question:

Townsend and Son/ 18th Century Cooking
Primitive Technology
TA Outdoors
Corporals Corner
My Self Reliance
Chandlers Wildlife
Alec Steele Blacksmithing

Always looking for more because we don't have cable and limit what my daughter can watch to what is appropriate which is almost nothing at this point.

I have an unhealthy obsession with anything related to urbexing, ghosts, aliens, paranormal lore or creepy locations. So anyone who does these long, guided tours is automatically my favorite youtuber:

I could literally marathon this type of thing for hours on end.

One of my favorites is Mobile Dwellings - This is perhaps, my favorite video from the channel

New Threads

Top Bottom