• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Favorite Videos or Clips...(+ Quotes)

Chance

"all who wander are not lost" - Tolkien
V.I.P Member
I believe every person be they NT, ND, rich, poor, or otherwise has a need to find their reason to be here. Some of us catch on real quick, some of us need a lot of help. I am very grateful for this part of our technology we have today. I can find hope in seconds instead of setting in the dark going mad.

When I am down (like I have been this weekend), I have a choice to stay there and wallow,
or dig and find something... Anything that helps me carry on. Many people don't like "motivation"... I am one of those people, BUT INSPIRE me and you have my attention.

I am learning that I can fill my head with visual or audio poison, or look for real answers.
Anyway I guess I will start and please add yours also...

pixar before disney mother angle poise lamp with baby angle poise lamp playing with a ball

When I'm having a bad day, I just say out loud "I like rusty spoons. I like to touch them." and it brings my smile back:

Warning, this is dark humor but more sad/disturbing than funny imho: "The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy". When parents aren't happy with their children.

This one is a part of a series of 6 seperate videos. They are all sorts of twisted and there's an overall story/theme to them, but there is ALOT of cryptic stuff and subtle clues that are hard to catch, so it takes many viewings of all of them to start to get a grasp of what's really happening there. The meaning of many things can seem abstract or even really random at first, provided you even notice them in the first place.

Each episode has a similar formula, starting out innocent and then really abruptly going bad. Number 6 is different though.

This fourth one is my favorite, but really they're all good. The first one is the most cryptic though.

Be warned, this series is classified as "horror" for a reason. It can definitely get more than a bit disturbing. Particularly episode 5.

I found this while I was looking for something else... I have no idea why I stopped and took the time to watch it.... But I am so glad I did. : )

I love the Zuni fetish doll, seen in the two Trilogy of Terror films. The actresses that face the doll in both movies, actually appear in all the stories in both films, but they are playing different characters. Karen Black is in the first one. Years later, after the first film was released, it received a sequel with that other actress, although it was only made for TV and is kind of more rare. There's some bootleg DVD copies floating around, but I don't think it's easy to find now. :cool:

That doll makes me laugh. It actually isn't that big, but if it gets a hold of anything sharp, just run, run away! :eek:

trilogyterror-zuni.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom