• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

On behalf of a friend

eaead7516086dfc5055a1116225ffd49.png

Hi there Adooz. You're in the right place. Reading about AS can give you understanding you didn't have before. On here there're many like-minded people, just read, post and everything will be solved. Don't worry about social cues, we don't really use them here. Just be honest and - literally, not as NT meaning - yourself.

Hi and congrats. It felt great when I got my diagnosis, strange too but it explained so much.

Hello and thanks for your support. Unfortunately I used a sensitive user name (my own) when writing this post that shows up on Google when I search for it. Could you please ensure this thread is not searchable or erase it? I tried using the form "contact us" but got no reply. Maybe an admin can help? Regards

I removed all references to your given name in this thread yesterday.
After I did that, I google searched yesterday using your given name
& this forum wasn't a first page result.

:evergreen:

I appreciate you removed one thread yesterday. That was removed, thank you. I kindly insist the name I originally signed up on registration with the site (which I thought would not show up on google mind you- I had to change it to Adooz) is showing up on the 2nd page of google. If you could help me with this problem it would be much appreciated.

I can't do more than I have already done.

Perhaps you'd like to take that topic up with Google.

There is no point in arguing, the rules of a privately owned site in which you elect to become a member are it's guidelines. Delete or change the information in your own posts.

Last edited:
@ Adooz: I nor any of the staff here have any control over what search engine robotics gather from this forum.

We have done everything we can do to remove all traces of your name here.

I believe if anyone is at fault here,it is you for posting your real name,not us for trying to help you.

If you can't help me that's one thing. Very shortly after explaining my situation, the tone was aggressive and the rule book was thrown in my face. I have one question. How come you have been deleting my posts on this thread selectively and you can't do the same thing you did yesterday? (in removing a thread)
What are you looking to get out of this?

New Threads

Top Bottom