• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Facebook is currently down!

Not my facebook.

But saying that, if there is a purely UK one, then that could be why.

It's not offline for me.

Is www.facebook.com down?

EDIT: Found a solution for you:

Facebook appears to have stopped working for some people.

People visiting the website are unable to see it, apparently because of a technical problem.

The website Down Detector reported that most people were seeing a "total blackout" on the site, meaning that it wouldn't load.

But it appears that forcing the computer to reload the page can bring the site back to life. That's done by holding down shift and then refreshing the page.

The problems are focused in the UK and northern Europe, according to Down Detector's map. But that might simply be because of timezones, which mean that more people are online in Europe than elsewhere.

Topic.

Facebook currently offline.

I don't know what the problem is or how long it will be off.

Just been into mailonline and there is a posts that says facebook has stopped working in the uk. But it is easy to rectify and I see another aspie has posted how, so shall not post the link.

Linky no worky.

I'm in Sheffield, England, UK, Planet Earth.

So it would appear you're one of the few it's not working for here in the UK. The link you posted there for facebook took me straight to my facebook without issue. Either try forcing it to reload and see if that works, or just wait it out.

Teenage girls all over Britain must have been tearing their hair out.

"What has Facebook done to my bae!?"

I love that bae is Dutch for poop. I take much enjoyment that couples are calling each other turds. Ah....wonderful.

Teenage girls all over Britain must have been tearing their hair out.

"What has Facebook done to my bae!?"

I love that bae is Dutch for poop. I take much enjoyment that couples are calling each other turds. Ah....wonderful.

Nonsense. The teenage girls use Instagram or Snapchat or whatever's replaced that this week.

New Threads

Top Bottom