• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Excuse me could someone help with my Bible Study?

AspiePie

Deuteronomy 6:4.. In a alternate translation which Jews use this verse appears to be saying God and the Universe are one?

The notes on Deut. 6:4 in the 'The Expositor's Study Bible' read as follows,

there are two Hebrew words for the English word "one"; the first means a single or only one; the second, a compound unity; it is the second that is used in this Verse; so this Verse implies the Trinity

The notes on Deut. 6:4 in the 'The Expositor's Study Bible' read as follows,

there are two Hebrew words for the English word "one"; the first means a single or only one; the second, a compound unity; it is the second that is used in this Verse; so this Verse implies the Trinity
Sorry Unitarian... I don't believe in the trinity?

Deuteronomy 6:4.. In a alternate translation which Jews use this verse appears to be saying God and the Universe are one?
I think the idea came from the fact that Hebrews kept turning !away !from G~d !and worshipping more than one! God ,!so Ha Shem(G~d) decided to teach them a lesson ,he reminded them I am one !,so the idea is everything is G~d that is made by G~d, just One of the teachings is that the angels bow down each time they see another face of G~d ,he has many parts ,similar to a human having different emotions.

New Threads

Top Bottom