• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Excited for snowsports this year.

disconnected

V.I.P Member
I’ve got my season pass and some new snowboard boots and bindings on the way. I’m looking forward to getting a lot of snowboarding in this season. I hope we get more snow than last year and Covid doesn’t shut the ski lifts down!

I think I'm too old for snowboarding disconnected. But it looks like a lot of fun. Actually have a women's snowboarding jacket for snowshoeing, and it's perfect:) Even wear it if I do any cross country skiing. So I wish you fun and excitement this year. We'll be getting a lot of snow this winter, as usual. Seems I live in one of the snowiest places in Canada. Good luck.

I'm not into sports all that much, but looking forward to winter walks, something I love doing... Even on those bitter cold days (for as long I can last :))

I would like to do more cross country skiing this year if we have better snow in the NE US. I should replace my ancient equipment this year. My boots were from Yugoslavia before that country broke up. They made much better boots than cars :car:.

I took my two daughters downhill skiing once. One didn't like it much. My aspie daughter liked it, but was a terror on skis. She didn't seem to understand how dangerous a sport it is and was coming down the slope with little control. I was concerned for her and anyone in her way :screamcat:. I have not tried that again since. Maybe I can interest her in cross country skiing.

Unfortunently, I'm afraid of speed and heights, so I don't enjoy doing winter sports, but I enjoy watching them on TV, especially Alpine skiing which is one of my special interests. One alpine skiing world cup race is being held 5 km from my home, but I never visited it because I simply find more comfortable watching it on TV.

New Threads

Top Bottom