• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Everyone I know is on Spotify?

Tony Ramirez

Single forever. Friend's
V.I.P Member
Really, I am literally the only person on Apple Music and YouTube Music. When my friends and yoga teachers listen to a song, I can find it on Apple Music. The issues I have are when they share playlists. They are not compatible with Apple Music. I chose Apple Music because the sound quality on Spotify stinks. Too think I use android on Apple Music even though I have been also using an iPad.

I also subscribe to YouTube Music because I think they have the best personal playlists. Something that Apple Music lacks. I also want ad free YouTube and movies.

Also, I forgot. They all have paid Spotify accounts.

I prefer making my own play lists on Apple Music, as well. It's nice to just have that available when I am driving in the car. I don't like these "application-generated" play lists that play 2-3 songs from an artist you like, then 90% of it is just a mish-mash of other artists that are supposed to be somehow "related-to". No thank you. If I want to listen to a particular artist, let me pick the songs, not some computer generated list that I have to skip forward all the time.

90% of what YouTube music plays related artists it does a great job. Rarely have to skip. Apple music related artists are terrible. I want to here similar 90s R&B and they play mostly the crap R&B and rap from today. I use Apple Music mainly to listen to albums in lossless. I use YouTube Music for playlists.

I personally think Spotify is overrated. Their sound quality is bad. AAC lossy is better than OGG that Spotify uses. Also Spotify promised for years lossless music but still nothing came out of it.

Also Spotify has less music. Artists leave that platform more than the other services.

I only do YouTube music too. Never used Spotify. Used to do Apple Music but once YouTube music came out I found it much better.

(Also am an Android user in a sea of iphones...)

(Also am an Android user in a sea of iphones...)
For once I would like to meet someone literally anyone in person without a iPhone using Apple Music and/or YouTube Music, not Spotify but so far with my socializing. I socialized with a lot of people I meet no one but my friend Justin and his wife Christina who use Android but they also use Spotify.

For once I would like to meet someone literally anyone in person without a iPhone using Apple Music and/or YouTube Music, not Spotify but so far with my socializing. I socialized with a lot of people I meet no one but my friend Justin and his wife Christina who use Android but they also use Spotify.
I only have one friend who uses Android so we like to openly joke with the others in the group that we are "special" and Android is only for the "worthy" ones. It's all in good fun as they do the same to us :)

I don't have any music streaming accounts at all. I just listen to music I like on YouTube. I don't know much about streaming.

I just download mp3s and FLACs and put them on my phone and listen to them that way.

My phone still has a 3.5mm headphone jack too.

Don't use any music streaming services at all.

I don't use any streaming services. I download to my PC and listen through my desktop speakers, or I buy the CD or record and listen on my hifi system.

Also, I don't use any Apple products. I have an Android phone. It's not something I'm motivated to invest a lot of money in.

Doesn't people use Discmans anymore? ;)

disc.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom