• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ever wanted to know every top ten horror movie ever released in North America?

Lemon Zing

I made these charts, so you can know! :D

I have a subscription to the archives of a magazine called Variety. But since there was no weekend box office prior to 1982, anything before that is taken from various methods of compiling the box office data. Basically, the box office in America had a weekly top 50 chart that started in April 1969, but before that, they basically just listed films based on their estimated grosses. So I made a list of the top ten films, based on collected data.

I decided to make a separate page for films recognized as a number-one, or considered a number one based on their earnings for really old movies. So, how many do you know of?

List of box office top ten horror films in the United States

List of box office number-one horror films in the United States

A little question: The list for top-ten horror films mentions a film called Ghost Shop in the 2000s. Do you mean Ghost Ship by that? Cause that's one of my favorites.

The Exorcist is considered by many to be the greatest horror movie of all time.

New Threads

Top Bottom