• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Entire Page

I wonder if that means Post when you've played 20 games, so
your avatar is the only one on the Game page??

But "last post for 20 threads".....that sounds like just being the most
recent person to play a game.

IDK

I wonder if that means Post when you've played 20 games, so
your avatar is the only one on the Game page??

But "last post for 20 threads".....that sounds like just being the most
recent person to play a game.

IDK

Yes. I think it doesn't show as well on a phone, but on a desktop/laptop, one can see the last poster to a thread, and the idea of this thread is to encourage posters to try some of the game threads they might not normally participate in. :)

Yes. I think it doesn't show as well on a phone, but on a desktop/laptop, one can see the last poster to a thread, and the idea of this thread is to encourage posters to try some of the game threads they might not normally participate in. :)
You’re right it shows up differently on the phone, and my game page shows 21 games. Brain is crumbling.

It’s okay though, I’ll just watch this game because if I play too many games my brain will explode. Cool idea. I hope you win!

EDIT: I think I can still play defense here. I’ll be a blocker. Good luck getting on to the last person to post wins. I live there now. It’s like automatic friends.

1671247613564.png

1671247562395.png

==================

I still don't get the idea.

Is it to have each game on the page with your Avatar showing?

There are quite a few
1671247735631.png
at the moment. :)

I just completed all of page one. It was difficult, but very, very fun. I wish there were others playing games right now too.

New Threads

Top Bottom