• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Engrish/mistranslations

UberScout

Please Don't Be Mad At Me 02/09/1996
V.I.P Member
Oh my word, how funny this can be.

For those unfamiliar, "Engrish" refers to what happens when one language attempts to be translated to English, but with hilarious, horrible or often shocking results. It appears in video games, packaging, signs, menus, and my personal favorite, bootleg movies, where not only is the script poorly translated but the actors themselves follow what they translated as the script.

Oh yeah, and did I mention, there's a whole website dedicated to bad english.

Clank on the linked to become amaze at the laughter of word!

Lol these are hilarious!!

HaHa.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom