• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

early Christmas gift

RooRoo

V.I.P Member
my mom and sister bought me a Wii.. not sure if i like all the games but i do like battle ship,bopit ,bowling and archery...
some things ican't do on there i do not have good enough coordination for it but it is good practice i guess...

That's cool if you like that sort of thing :)

Personally I hate that kind of thing. All video games and all Wii things, Guitar Hero etc. Playing at people's houses, I've had my fill.

That's cool if you like that sort of thing :)

Personally I hate that kind of thing. All video games and all Wii things, Guitar Hero etc. Playing at people's houses, I've had my fill.

i only like to play certain games

I hate Wii, i bought one and i think all the games are rubbish, the best one being Wii sports the one you get free. Xbox is my cup of tea, now theres a console. Xbox is more of a man thing though and Wii's are directed at other audiences :)

I hate Wii, i bought one and i think all the games are rubbish, the best one being Wii sports the one you get free. Xbox is my cup of tea, now theres a console. Xbox is more of a man thing though and Wii's are directed at other audiences :)

the wii my mom bought me came with 2 games wii sports and wii resorts.... i tend to stick to bowling boxing and archery ialso have family fun game night and there are only 2 games i like on that which is battleship and bop it...

New Threads

Top Bottom