• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Dying of Boredom In A House With Everything

UberScout

Please Don't Be Mad At Me 02/09/1996
V.I.P Member
*sigh*

So. We're finally moved in. And it's awesome that we have a house really it is. Our neighbors from tjhe WoodSprings visit sometimes and they have... You know, gifts. Hehe ;)

Things we do have:
1. LG thinQ Smart TV that can get on YouTube and has a marketplace of games from Saudi Arabia for some reason
2. Phones.
3. My DIY wargaming kit I put together myself
4. My D&D stuff (but we can't really play cause we need like two more people)
5. My sketchbook

Things we DON'T have that we were going to retrieve but then life happened

1. Maddog's gaming computer (sold because we need that green paper that lets you take food from grocery stores)
2. Maddog's PS4 (its with a friend and she's out of town)

Now i'm not trying to come off as ungrateful because I really am happy with what we have now, but i've become so used to having our usual setups and being around them for so long. I realize that part of the reason we don't have 1 and 2 is because we're still kinda in the process of unpacking because my parents are old and not very strong but they have to sleep a lot because they're old and not very strong.

I dont know what to do with myself. My mother is familiar enough with me sitting in the mini futon we have in the back of the living room watching TV that I can just come and go as i please and unless Maddog is there nobody bats an eye. But I believe in "the more people that are sleeping, the better off i am making the least noise" so here i am sliding cardboard soldier symbols back and forth on a pack of grid paper.

HELP. ME.

Wow, new digs. At least you have more space. Sounds like you are doing a great job of keeping it together and even being a support system for the parents. Proud of you.

New Threads

Top Bottom