• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Drawing/painting challenge

Bolletje

Overly complicated potato
V.I.P Member
Hi guys and gals! To keep ourselves entertained during these times of quarantine, I would like to propose a new challenge. I name a subject, and the next poster makes a painting/drawing/doodle/cartoon of said subject. It doesn’t have to be high quality or super artistic. Then he/she names a new subject for the next poster. I was challenged today to paint goldfish marching, which looked like this:
9DEB464A-9554-4275-A363-03FAF955C808.jpeg

I challenge the next person to draw a squirrel pirate.

LOL I just posted a 5 minute sketch challenge yesterday. If you are interested The sketches can be of anything you want. Mine were animal themed. Preferably sketches that can be colored to keep children entertained during the covid quarantine.

LOL I just posted a 5 minute sketch challenge yesterday. If you are interested The sketches can be of anything you want. Mine were animal themed. Preferably sketches that can be colored to keep children entertained during the covid quarantine.
I missed it, was it on here too?

5872FFCB-F49D-4D4C-823D-2960B4F6DEBC.jpeg
More seafood with banners, heheheh. Edited because I added a prawn buddy.

Next, I would like to see an angry house.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom