• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Dont why everyone doesn't

I try to be a good person and try to always be kind to others. Intellectually I think I could be a good criminal because I’m very good at making plans and I like to think up elaborate schemes for fun, but my morals would never allow it.

I try to be a good person and I struggle with the fact that I come from a traumatic childhood and it has affected me negatively. But also saying that it’s given me a stronger moral compass and made me more driven to be a kind and decent person regardless of upbringing.

"Be excellent to each other". Just remember your definition of good might be different to another person. It's easy to think we all express the same way definitions. Although no one truly sees the world in your own perspective. We all have different views or examples of what each word means. Lead your life by what example you want to set. Don't judge others teach each other. Find out their definition then express yours. Although remember once you express each others views. Actions will speak louder then words. This has worked for me. I had a few of my ex's use the world regal, but I took it as arrogant. When they were meaning kind and respectful. Commination is key when truly wanting to understand each other. Then you can grow together or grow apart depending on what you want and what you want to expect. Then you'll know how to be good to each other.

"Be excellent to each other". Just remember your definition of good might be different to another person. It's easy to think we all express the same way definitions. Although no one truly sees the world in your own perspective. We all have different views or examples of what each word means. Lead your life by what example you want to set. Don't judge others teach each other. Find out their definition then express yours. Although remember once you express each others views. Actions will speak louder then words. This has worked for me. I had a few of my ex's use the world regal, but I took it as arrogant. When they were meaning kind and respectful. Commination is key when truly wanting to understand each other. Then you can grow together or grow apart depending on what you want and what you want to expect. Then you'll know how to be good to each other.
You forgot the "Party on dudes." :cool:

I'm kind of surprised that I didn't go bad because doing something good feels just as lousy as doing something bad. They both feel the same. I do something good and still have this gnawing pang in my stomach and feel like I don't want to be caught. But in my mind and heart I know the difference and care about people so I don't want to do anything bad to anyone.

1. People act out of pain.
2. Not everyone agrees on what it means to be "good" or to "make the most out of life."
3. What's good for one person may not be good for someone else.

I think being a bad person is related to being someone who is deceitful and lies. In the case of people with autism, I've been told by a counselor that they tend to be very honest, perhaps sometimes to a fault. I have no problem telling the truth, and I try to be a good person by not doing anything that would have a negative effect on my conscience (as well as my karma).

There will always be malevolence. But by being a good person despite the hell that is out there, perhaps I can tilt the world a little more toward good.

I'm kind of surprised that I didn't go bad because doing something good feels just as lousy as doing something bad. They both feel the same. I do something good and still have this gnawing pang in my stomach and feel like I don't want to be caught. But in my mind and heart I know the difference and care about people so I don't want to do anything bad to anyone.

True facts I feel pretty much the same. Although I dislike doing anything negative. Life's pretty hard for everyone. I try to be respectful as much as I can. Hope you have a good weekend.

New Threads

Top Bottom