• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Dont Forget Tonight ' The Autistic Me'

TV-STAR

I am on T.V tonight, BBC 3, 9Pm. for those that cant view it I think there will be posts people recorded of the autistic me like last time so keep watch.

Any way Hope you enjoy it, I am the girl Alexs Girlfriend and have a wider part.

Awesome, hopefully my connection won't lag, my brother would be on the xbox all day most likely, so the only thing I can do right now is watch it on my laptop. Hopefully I pray that it won't lag out or disconnect me. :(

Awesome, hopefully my connection won't lag, my brother would be on the xbox all day most likely, so the only thing I can do right now is watch it on my laptop. Hopefully I pray that it won't lag out or disconnect me. :(

it on tv at like midnightish aswell repeated.

i dont watch tv so ill have to iplayer it once ive figured out how to get this linux distro working

BBC Three on iplayer says its not on at 9:00 its on at 11:50pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00s5gs3/The_Autistic_Me_One_Year_On/

The Autistic Me - One Year On
Documentary revisiting three young men with autism, 12 months after The Autistic Me.

Coming today

BBC Three at 11:50 pm

BBC iPlayer soon after

Duration:55 minutes

no no not on 9pm. it were on tv at 9pm and 11:50pm on tv. its online after 11:50pm

iplayer still says coming soon to watch :mad: i dont have tv in my room im really annoyed it said 30 mins after it should be up and its not :(

I have it recorded and will upload to YouTube as soon as I can. It will be in about 8 parts approx so hopefully all parts will be up within 24 hours from now.

I might also upload it to a file host so you can download and watch the full thing as one file. 

I have it recorded and will upload to YouTube as soon as I can. It will be in about 8 parts approx so hopefully all parts will be up within 24 hours from now.

I might also upload it to a file host so you can download and watch the full thing as one file. 

Yay i cant wait. It annoys me that the iplayer said it would be on tonight then it now saying will be on short after it shows on the 25th.

its up and running on iplayer http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00s5gs3/The_Autistic_Me_One_Year_On/

Should I continue to upload my recording of it to YouTube or would you guys prefer to download the full recording from a file host to keep? The iPlayer only shows for 30 days IIRC.

I'm gonna do both. Should have all parts up on YouTube over the weekend. Currently focusing on uploading it to a file host.

@SB there's still a few more parts to be uploaded to YT. Only one more part to be uploaded to a file host. Will put up links soon.

I am yet to see this. I live in the US and so cannot get many of these shows, such as Young, Autistic and Stagestuck, and this one. I do get BBC, but I have never seen them listed... would be glad to see a stream since my ISP isn't friendly with downloading shows.

The first four parts are already uploaded to my Youtube channel and part five is being uploaded as I type this. In total there are 8 parts altogether lasting nearly one hour total. You may want to wait until all parts are up before watching.  I would have got it down to around 5 parts but I can only upload each individual file at 100MB (total size of whole documentary is near 800MB) due to ISP restrictions. I'll try my best to get all parts up over the weekend.

New Threads

Top Bottom