• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Dont forget October 3rd.

I was born that date, gwen stefani same date and my grandma who passed away im still alive, October 3rd is my birthday.

I was born, or transmuted October 3rd 1982, at 1:39 pm i was 7 lbs delivered via c section. I did not cry was quiet at birth, perhaps a homunculus reincarnation of Lust in male form but a good guy this time.I seduce for good and spear bad people. If i am one.

Last edited:
My daughter loved Metal Alchemists. I am so grateful for ainme. She really got into it. Went to the conventions, and made the costumes and props. I would come home and her bedroom floor would be covered in projects. Or the balcony would have a prop drying.

Looks like you are a fan also!!

Last edited:
i am male lust im a good guy this time and only spear bad people,i seduce.people, good people i feel safe with and help them im a good guy now. Help guide em on a good path im there for em and.keep bad guys away.

i am male lust im a good guy this time and only spear bad people,i seduce.people, good people i feel safe with and help them im a good guy now. Help guide em on a good path im there for em and.keep bad guys away.
You need to check what you’ve written before you post, this is total gibberish!

You need to check what you’ve written before you post, this is total gibberish!
Not gibberish if so walk away im honest, yes i love anime alot full metal Alchemist esspecially my birthdays is in ir it means alot to me.

I fight you starfire not its not gibberish.Youll lose youll get beat up i wish not to beat you up or hurt you, i feel bad after but if you want to fight i wont hesitate to defend myself so bring it starfire.

Last edited:
I dont want to hurt you starfire but am not afraid of you unless you have a gun i say pull the trigger if you want me scared of you.

If you threaten my life in a life or death situation i will fight you if not ill ignore you, i do not wish to hurt you but if you want to kill me ill have to defend myself and youll be hurt bad i wish not to do that, no fighting please.

Leave me be in peice i forgive it will be my birthday i wish not to fight you starfire, your anger is strong, relax and let go i forgive you and wish not to fight.

Well you escalated that quickly! So because I pointed out that your post was incoherent you spun that into six private messages and five public messages all along this theme -

“You may hate my birthday you may hate me too but im a better person and dont hate you for once, my birtdays coming up so deal with it, if you wish to fight me because you hate me i dont want to fight you but if it means my lifes in danger i will and you wont like this side youll be traumatized fighting a wild monster, ya may as well be fighting a grizzely bear bare handed.I black out and go into a blood frenzy rage.Ill bite your face, not stop beating you till your unconscious it will take alot to pull me off at that rage mode i feel no pain im very scary and dangerous like a wild animal i wish not to go back in that stage so dont fight me id rather be friends stop hating me i want peace.”

I don’t hate you, and I also won’t encourage you to wallow in the irrational dark violent fantasies you seem to enjoy so much. I didn’t understand your post, I didn’t threaten you.

Rather than fight with or converse with you any further I will do something worse, I will block and ignore you. Good luck with your community service, and happy birthday, nearly two weeks in advance.

Stop sending me PMs like this. It doesn’t intimidate me and I’m in no way threatened by you. If anything, you make yourself look ridiculous and I pity you.

“Why do you hate me soo much? Why? I dont understand, i dont get in bloodlust rage mode unless my life is in danger so if you intend to murder me you may be hospitalizef in critical condition, i do not wish that on you, you might wish that on me but ill be the better person, you hate me boohoo i dont care anymore hate me all you want, threaten my life however you will regret it and be crippled for life my rage is no joke.Be careful to those you have grudges with, it may cost your life, at least me i spare yours but others may kill you. Its a real life lesson, people tried to murder me just trying to help you out even if you hate me.”

Stop sending me PMs like this. It doesn’t intimidate me and I’m in no way threatened by you. If anything, you make yourself look ridiculous and I pity you.

“Why do you hate me soo much? Why? I dont understand, i dont get in bloodlust rage mode unless my life is in danger so if you intend to murder me you may be hospitalizef in critical condition, i do not wish that on you, you might wish that on me but ill be the better person, you hate me boohoo i dont care anymore hate me all you want, threaten my life however you will regret it and be crippled for life my rage is no joke.Be careful to those you have grudges with, it may cost your life, at least me i spare yours but others may kill you. Its a real life lesson, people tried to murder me just trying to help you out even if you hate me.”
Again why do you hate me Starfire? Why? Why do you troll? Why be abusive? Sorry i was born but im here and alive. You threaten i defend but warn stop abusing me and leave me alone if you have nothing good to say.Im not afraid of you either but dont appreciate the way you treat me, sorry you hate me but you need to find better things to do if thats the case.You try to pick a fight with me i refuse and warn you i dont like fighting anymore i prefer peace so stop bullying me. Stop it now!

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom