• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Does it mean that she wants to be like a person who doesn't have any social media or no?

Kian

my friend posted this on Twitter Always in between wanting to post a lot on social media & wanting to delete all socials & be like that person you went to school with that you think of randomly & hope they're doing well. Does it mean that she wants to be like someone who doesn't have any social media or no?

If I understand your post correctly, she is saying that sometimes she feels that way and sometimes she doesn't.

If I understand your post correctly, she is saying that sometimes she feels that way and sometimes she doesn't.

I thought it meant that she wants to be like someone who doesn’t have any social media

Sounds like she is always feeling one extreme or the other.
Sometimes she wants to post a lot. Other times she doesn't want to at all.
That would just mean a frequent change in moods to me.

Sounds like she is always feeling one extreme or the other.
Sometimes she wants to post a lot. Other times she doesn't want to at all.
That would just mean a frequent change in moods to me.

Oh I thought it meant that she wanted to be like someone who doesn’t have any social media

New Threads

Top Bottom