• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Does anyone want to join my Minecraft Server?

William Weiler

Ad Astra
My son is 11yrs and has Autism. He does a course on Outschool for Minecraft (highly recommend). This is perfect for Covid socialization. However, the other kids don't emotionally engage him. He doesn't find them interesting. I purchased a hosting account and installed a SkyFactory modded server. This thing is a blast. It is a private whitelisted server and my son is an op. If someone "griefs" someone else (puts tnt on your house) he can kick them off quite effectively. If you have a son or a daughter who is into minecraft (I have seen this work despite significant age differences), then we can add them to the server and they can see if it is fun. You can also monitor if you like. I start and stop it as needed. It is not 24/7, and again, it is not public. You need a Minecraft account and Minecraft Java edition. You launch the client from the minecraft/mods menu on twitch. You give me your username, and I add it to the whitelist. I give the day and time window it will be on.

New Threads

Top Bottom