• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Does anyone on here read my Blog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Above.

There's a link to it in my signature on every post.

Not for the easily offended as I do go on long swear word filled rants on it.

No

This complicated it too much for me:

This site is marked private by its owner. If you would like to view it, you’ll need two things:

1. A WordPress.com account. Don’t have an account? All you need is an email address and password — register here!
  2. Permission from the site owner. Once you've created an account, log in and revisit this screen to request an invite.
If you already have both of these, great!

Your link doesn't work - it's telling me that it's private and I don't have access/permission. If you want more people to read it, you should make it public.

Above.

No, I don't.
I figured it was personal, and private to you.

Also, I don't have a huge requirement for seeing cuss words.
Not an interest of mine.

Is there a way to disable comments from strangers? The blog is private and requires an account that I really don't feel like creating.

Above.

I would like to but I don't have a wordpress account and I don't plan on signing up for one.

Above.

No, but I would if I could get into it. I will check out your twitter though :)

No and wouldn't due to you cursing.

I understand fully why the cursing, because I am certainly no innocent there, but never would I do it online.

I don't understand. Why would you create a blog, post a link in your signature and then make a thread asking if anybody reads it, when you have set it to private and nobody can access it unless they have an account? This is a contradiction, because clearly you intend people to read it, but nobody can unless they create an account on the site where it is hosted. I can't see that many people are going to bother to do that just to read your blog out of a casual, passing interest.

I don't understand. Why would you create a blog, post a link in your signature and then make a thread asking if anybody reads it, when you have set it to private and nobody can access it unless they have an account? This is a contradiction, because clearly you intend people to read it, but nobody can unless they create an account on the site where it is hosted. I can't see that many people are going to bother to do that just to read your blog out of a casual, passing interest.

I don't know how to change the settings to make it public.

And to be honest I've had problems in the past with comments on my other Blogs, so it's probably a good thing that it's private.

I'll remove the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom