• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

BrokenBoy

戯言使い(Nonsense User)
It's fun! I just beat the Blue Lions route less than a week ago and the ending was so satisfying. All the A support conversations really added to the experience I got when viewing the end slides.

I have yet to decide whether or not I wanna play the Church or Golden Deer route next. I'm taking a break to figure this out.

Also Edelgard sucks
and I didn't think it was satisfying enough when Dmitri stabbed her at the in the end cutscene. She should have been beheaded and Dmitri should have held said head high up in the air to the citizens of his kingdom on top of the same balcony he stands on in the cutscene where he regains control of the kingdom capital to symbolize the end of the Adrestian empire.

If I remember correctly, the Fire Emblem games were strategy games; how do they compare to other strategy games?

download.jpg
download (1).jpg
BFU5TRZ.png
3lQUg3L.png

New Threads

Top Bottom