• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

does anyone else here create their own cartoons and stuff of their Own!?

NoKipAr on the run

I for one am finishing up High School on Adult Education and am going to major in animation. I make tons of ideas!

you may Mention 3 per post. I will post mine, heh. you post yours. ahem!

1. Kyle and Maria is a Story of an Autistic Couple consisting of a Military Geek and a Wheelchair bound Singer with the Voice of An Angel.

2. Zug and Hansel and Grettel is an attempt at trying to capitalize on Shrek making fun of Fairy Tales, But with more of a Sitcom esque ALF appoarch. Alien and all.

3. Ceit the Wolf .... something I never really worked on all that often >_>....I don't think anyone wants me to. Think Homestar Runner (Internet Aged Peanuts Gang look it up it's a riot) but with Cryptids instead of Sports Concepts.

have fun! !!!!!!! !!!!!

When l was going thru a protracted divorce, l drew a bunch of divorce cartoons which later l read and laughed at.

One ex:

A lady has opened a box and is holding a cloth man doll and her other hand a giant pin. The box says VooDoo doll. She is looking at the doll and says, you are as useless as my ex-husband.

Amateur writer. Working toward book publishing.
Recently had a new take on the hero into a new world concept.

I've thought of trying my hand at some 3D animation after learning that such tools arent as bloody impossible to learn as they at first looked.

Whether I actually should though is another matter.

3. Ceit the Wolf .... something I never really worked on all that often >_>....I don't think anyone wants me to. Think Homestar Runner (Internet Aged Peanuts Gang look it up it's a riot) but with Cryptids instead of Sports Concepts.

But how does Ceit type with wolf paws on?

I got really into Homestar last week! I actually searched the site to see if anyone else was. I'm scared of running out, since it doesn't update very often anymore. Everyone else, you should watch it if you want some 2000's Internet goodness.

I'm always coming up with these projects but I don't get very far. A big one's taking a generic superhero universe and shoving every franchise I know in it (as long as they fit with the setting, but most of my favorites do) and seeing how they interact. It's not a story, just a setting bible. Been bouncing around in my head for years, barely written anything cause it takes so dang long. Have another similar idea but it's the One Piece world with all the canon characters removed (not as many franchises fit there).

so it's the anime One Piece but....?

anyway!

speaking of Anime!

I also Have (which I am currently rehauling) a cartoon that satires anime very meta, but in my vision should do it Mel Brooks/ Austin Powers/Lesley Neilson style! like the parody greats!

Another one is Chipmunks of Egypt! it's kinda like a Dreamworks idea I've had since age 9. I was told never to work on it as a kid, but that all changed when My dad got me Maya. So anyway: A Chipmunk with a map to Egypt awakens a Princess who annoys the Crap out of him. Think Uresei yatsuria (let me know if I didn't spell that right) but with weird Ratchet and Clank lookin' dudes... I dare not say what the ending entails.

Here's one I tried to remake time and time again: Dinosaurs surviving the Asteroid. They had the right idea: use a cave as a fallout Shelter. block it off with a boulder. but like when I first made it, it went off the rails. A dinosaur married a human who had 12 or so half dinosaur children, who then went into space and turned into Aliens (think Fantastic 4) and I wanted to do a Sequel, but I immediately threw it out. now when ever I try to remake it, it never gets past the asteroid. My family thinks the idea is hilarious. but I either lose interest, It gets put away, or gets thrown out usually when people are coming over to my home for a special occasion. I think the last time I tried it was either 2012 when I moved out of my parent's house... or 2015 when Jurassic World came out.

I am so very uncreative (reflecting my inner experience into the world) although some people have called me innovative (applying something in a novel way).

Well, I make my own Online Serial:

Vixion Warfare: A Big Space Opera Comedy that you can check out On Wattpad. @VixionWarfare.

not much to unpack since we'd be here till 2090

and now two more:

Super Crocodile Man: I think it might have been the one thing I made up for the first time ever, I even dressed as the titular Superhero for Halloween. and I think the whole thing was supposed to be based off how Steve Irwin was my hero. and the super hero part? well... I wrote 2 Origin comics and they were about Super crocodile and Man, and His side kick, and I think the moment My Hamster peed on them, my dad screams "GOOD RIDDANCE!" ....I never wanted to work on it ever again. I mean, really....

Flemming Boy Genius: something I always wanted to do as Short Stories, Flemming is a Country side raised Child Scientist, much like Dexter or Jimmy Neutron, only he lives on a Farm with his twin Frat brothers, parents, and Social Media-obsessed little Sister. He and his Cowgirl Neighbor solve mysteries! The cowgirl is always trying to win his heart, and she loves Puppets. and her name is Wintri. I once Wanted to make a pilot about a Murder mystery about Standardized Tests. I think I got too scared of my own Research so I canned it. 0_o

Oh, friend, you have stumbled upon a powerful mind, here.

1. "Distant Mind" could tell the story of an autism patient who wakes up in a hospital following a panic attack which caused him to hit his head. It just so happens, however that he can't tell reality from dream, because now he's having dreams while fully awake!

....Thats all i got right now. :p Don't worry, when my focus meds start joltin', I'll have plenty of creative juices. :D

Oh, friend, you have stumbled upon a powerful mind, here.

1. "Distant Mind" could tell the story of an autism patient who wakes up in a hospital following a panic attack which caused him to hit his head. It just so happens, however that he can't tell reality from dream, because now he's having dreams while fully awake!

....Thats all i got right now. :p Don't worry, when my focus meds start joltin', I'll have plenty of creative juices. :D
so is this a Manga, orrr.....? Webcomic? what are you trying to do? Psychological horror? is that all you got? or is this Realistic Fiction...? really looking forward to seeing more

here's three more:

Zentoes the Autistic Robot. My family and friends ...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh their opinion of it varies. depending on who you ask. if you thought a Pinocchio story about AI was scary enough... wait until it has AUTISM thrown in it. plus it was my attempt at trying to spam Albino Blacksheep since my dad started to make Homestar Runner off limits after he heard the "Peacy P" joke in Teen Girl Squad.

Robo Panda: an idea for a legit anime. if you can find it, it's on Youtube and it's been made into a cool Animatic using audio from a childhood favorite of mine. it's an anime about A Cyborg Panda. I wanted to make a manga out of it, but the art sucked. Also another AI thing? where is my mind?

Tough Times: back when flash was king, and before my friend shut this idea down for good..... I created what I wanted to be an animated Internet Sitcom. It was about 3 kids: a Gir/Rainbow Unicorns/Deadpool obsessed girl, an Insomniac Anime fan, and a Hunch backed emo get kidnapped by a Child Psychologist and taken to a house where they have to share internet with one computer; The Psychologist is studying their behaviors via a small creak in the attic. not that I had the intention of having the thing have disturbing implications, but I legit had an ending in mind, though my parents had another interpretation of my ending, and as for one picture I keep making? I would upload it, but it's kind of morbid.

so is this a Manga, orrr.....? Webcomic? what are you trying to do? Psychological horror? is that all you got? or is this Realistic Fiction...? really looking forward to seeing more

here's three more:

Zentoes the Autistic Robot. My family and friends ...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh their opinion of it varies. depending on who you ask. if you thought a Pinocchio story about AI was scary enough... wait until it has AUTISM thrown in it. plus it was my attempt at trying to spam Albino Blacksheep since my dad started to make Homestar Runner off limits after he heard the "Peacy P" joke in Teen Girl Squad.

Robo Panda: an idea for a legit anime. if you can find it, it's on Youtube and it's been made into a cool Animatic using audio from a childhood favorite of mine. it's an anime about A Cyborg Panda. I wanted to make a manga out of it, but the art sucked. Also another AI thing? where is my mind?

Tough Times: back when flash was king, and before my friend shut this idea down for good..... I created what I wanted to be an animated Internet Sitcom. It was about 3 kids: a Gir/Rainbow Unicorns/Deadpool obsessed girl, an Insomniac Anime fan, and a Hunch backed emo get kidnapped by a Child Psychologist and taken to a house where they have to share internet with one computer; The Psychologist is studying their behaviors via a small creak in the attic. not that I had the intention of having the thing have disturbing implications, but I legit had an ending in mind, though my parents had another interpretation of my ending, and as for one picture I keep making? I would upload it, but it's kind of morbid.

Ahhh, probably should have specified it was a certain kind of media... Honestly, that's up to you! Don't let me limit your imagination, you're the artist here :)

wait...I thought YOU made the thing! I was talking about your little hospital thing!

And if you want to know more, here it is:

Lab Living: honestly, did I even mention this yet? think Secret of NIMH on Steroids. me and my friend tyler are working on it as a puppet show right now!!! He's currently making the puppet model of my Mascot, Lizo! the Temperamental Lizard!

Wise Acre Kingdom ::: is about a world where Playground Urban Legends become true. all run by an eccentric mayor, his Autistic Mime Wife, and all sorts of random stuff! though my friend and I have only completed one episode in terms of story; A MacBeth thing.

Racoon Duo is basically Small Soldiers meets Chicken Run; my friend wanted to make me do it for an animation festival and I backed out since I'm too afraid of running into problems with animating with Pencil2d.

seriously the must expect you to be god with that Bitmap layer. :/

wait...I thought YOU made the thing! I was talking about your little hospital thing!

Ooh. Yeah, that idea was me. I was just telling you that if you wanted to, you could do it :)

Let me tell you a little something I saw while turning on my SEGA Genesis to Mortal Kombat 3 last night: There is no knowledge that is not power.

Now tell me, new friend, how shall you use this power?

Do I have to play along, master? because if I do....

Anyway, here's more:

Vambull And Pepperspray : a nonsensical superhero thing about fairies.

Edard: A ... yeah, I have like 2 webcomics to figure out what to do with them, and anyway, It was created when I decided "I'm serious, I wanna do animation and cartoons" it's about an alien named Edard Enryb who was (not unlike Superman) sent to earth after his planet blew up, and raised by A cat and a Dog, and basically yeah, it's a whole lot of freakin' Teen Angst!

Several In a Million..... it's basically about some weird science experiment gone awry : A Cow Raptor Hybrid caught in the cross fire of A New Zealand farm girl wanting to save her diabetic Father's farm from serious finanical Debt. But she wants to go to law school and become a Lawyer. Kind of Cheating my audience on my part....

I haven't done any cartoons or anything for entertainment (other than audiophile amplifier designs), but I am writing a book on type-1 diabetes control. The title is: Synchronous Push-Pull Type-1 Diabetes Control - The Non-Diabetic Diabetic Method.
It is still a work in progress.

hey! here's a suggestion! why not make a cartoon about some sort of Osmosis Jones thing where people go ahead and go all James Bond on Diabetes instead of Buddy cops! I loved that movie!

as for that idea with the Hospital and the Mortal Kombat?

see me when I think about it.

Not sure if you'll like my Edard Comic Fury Comics, But we can make a Trade if you want.

more:

Vammo: a Supervillain goes soft (like Megamind or Gru) but instead of Adopting Girls or getting into a relationship with a Reporter... he gets addicted to Online dating, girl after Girl and he's not satisfyed for a very long while.

This Weird something with a giant Space Mushroom. it comes to Earth and gives 6 kids I drew in different styles (and during the Superbowl one year) Super powers, like the ability to Talk to animals, Immortality, and many others.

Psychward: a failed Novel idea taking place in the late 90s where a group of Mutant Kids escape a Mental Hospital to the South... and it was going to have a weird ending. Like something really, um... well.... it would end... can I say "M Night" ish?

If by any chance I was writing a novel...that maybe I want to share, but not with the public at large, is it OK if I was to post it somewhere under the private discussion tab?

New Threads

Top Bottom