• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Doctor Who A to Z

Skeletor

Name something from Doctor Who beginning with the next letter of the alphabet from the previous poster.

Adric

Since Bolletje missed the B, I'll fill it in here:

Bad Wolf

(The next one is D - shouldn't be too hard to fill in. :D)

Since Bolletje missed the B, I'll fill it in here:

Bad Wolf

(The next one is D - shouldn't be too hard to fill in. :D)
Derp, I read the brief wrong and thought I should start with the last letter of the previous poster. Anyway.
Derp, but also Dalek ;)

Jenny (The Doctor's Daughter)

latest

King James

(I found the witchfinders ep very interesting. Was he homosexual?)

Last edited:
King James

(I found the witchfinders do very interesting. Was he homosexual?)

(Not a clue. Not been a fan of the 13th Doctor's run, personally - the writing seemed to take a nosedive. As for King James, I think the actor playing him was just hamming it up for most of it - not sure about him been homosexual)

Carrying on with the game:

Logopolis

(I like Jodie as Doctor but I was expecting way more from the writters. Bad writing is what destroyed the Colin Baker years).

(I like Jodie as Doctor but I was expecting way more from the writters. Bad writing is what destroyed the Colin Baker years).

Funny how arguably the worst incarnations of the doctor are blond, full of ego and wear a piece of clothing with all the colours of the rainbow. :D
In regards to Jodie, I personally think she lacks the gravitas to play the Doctor - when the Doctor has his intense moments, you genuinely feel on edge and I never got that with Jodie.
If you disagree, no worries - she just didn't seem like a good choice for me. I think Judi Dench probably would have made a good female Doctor.

Still bizarre 10 years on that the 10th doctor is married to his daughter.

Well, the actors who played them are married; the Doctor didn't marry his daughter - no amount of good writing would make that less weird. :D
Anywho - next letter:

Omega

Here's how I see the revival doctors:

the ninth doctor carried the war doctors grief.
The tenth doctor carried the ninth doctors brooding.
The eleventh doctor carried the tenth doctors rage.
the twelfth doctor carried the eleventh doctors quirkiness.
The thirteenth doctor listened to the twelfth doctors regeneration speech and took it to hearts ♥♥

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom