• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do your sleep habits get better as the week progresses?

disconnected

V.I.P Member
I’ve been a long time sufferer of poor sleep. I often have insomnia on both ends of the night. It’s hard for me to fall asleep and often wake hours before my alarm.

I work a Monday-Friday job schedule. It’s interesting to me as the week progressed that my ability to sleep becomes much better.

It could be since I’m exhausted or my anxiety level decrease heading into the weekend.

Does anyone else experience this?

I’ve been a long time sufferer of poor sleep. I often have insomnia on both ends of the night. It’s hard for me to fall asleep and often wake hours before my alarm.

I work a Monday-Friday job schedule. It’s interesting to me as the week progressed that my ability to sleep becomes much better.

It could be since I’m exhausted or my anxiety level decrease heading into the weekend.

Does anyone else experience this?
Well I definitely have sleep issues, if I'm lucky it takes 30 mins to sleep but it's usually more like an hour and it's been 2 hours (and about an hour of giving up) on trying to sleep tonight so yes I would say I do though I don't really have solutions beside getting a sleeping routine before you go to sleep and going to sleep at the same time and when you want to wake up set alarms before you want to wake up and after and lots in between.

It's always taken me hours to get to sleep naturally. Even when I was young, my 2 sisters and I would put albums on the portable record player and I didn't mind if mine was last because I was the only one still awake to hear it.

It's always taken me hours to get to sleep naturally. Even when I was young, my 2 sisters and I would put albums on the portable record player and I didn't mind if mine was last because I was the only one still awake to hear it.
Lol nice and It gets better for me as the week progresses (i forgot to say that at the end oops)

Why would it get better as the week progresses?

My memory is so bad that I'd have to write it down to notice a pattern like this!

Mine just get worse as the week progresses and I long for the weekend, I go to bet later and get up later as well.

New Threads

Top Bottom