• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do you think she found out it was me & that’s why she put it as private?

Kian

So I have my Twitter page on private & I don’t follow this girl on Twitter so When I was going through this girl twitter page she made a post about something & idk if I pressed liked on her post or something because when I went to her Twitter page later she put it as private. Do u guys think she knew it was me and maybe that’s why she put her twitter account on private or no?

Last edited:
Hormones, who can explain them? l wouldn't think too much about it, because very few of us still are in touch with friends from school.

No point in internalizing such a thing against yourself. We don't know why she did it, and there's nothing to reflect that it had anything to do with you.

But it does reflect how easily we can negatively ruminate over things more often than not which are beyond our control. Rest assured, you aren't alone in this regard. ;)

Last edited:
Maybe she didn't realize it was public until you 'liked' it.

But I had my Twitter account on private when I was going on her Twitter page and idk maybe I accidentally pressed liked on one of her posts or something. But idk if having your Twitter on private they won’t see that u liked there tweets. So idk I guess she found out it was me and that’s why she put her tweets on private

But I had my Twitter account on private when I was going on her Twitter page and idk maybe I accidentally pressed liked on one of her posts or something. But idk if having your Twitter on private they won’t see that u liked there tweets. So idk I guess she found out it was me and that’s why she put her tweets on private
Or she put it on private for completely different reasons. Don’t ruminate on this, it’s not worth your time.

Or she put it on private for completely different reasons. Don’t ruminate on this, it’s not worth your time.
This is a not so easy thing to learn as I internalise things against myself a lot if someone didn’t reply, or if I perceive that they could have changed their perspective of me in a negative way suddenly, etc., but i’m slowly getting better.

Plus, on a side note, if you don’t press an icon or reply to my comment, I won’t take it personally or worry about how I come across. For now anyway... no I mean this. See, it’s challenging. ;)

Last edited:

so you don’t think she found out it’s me & she didn’t put her tweets on private because of me then

so you don’t think she found out it’s me & she didn’t put her tweets on private because of me then
Honestly, the only person that knows her motivation for switching to private is this girl. Unless you ask her directly, you’re probably not going to find out. It’s best for your own mental health to put this matter to rest and move on, because speculation doesn’t get you anything.

Honestly, the only person that knows her motivation for switching to private is this girl. Unless you ask her directly, you’re probably not going to find out. It’s best for your own mental health to put this matter to rest and move on, because speculation doesn’t get you anything.

back in high school when I had classes with her one day I was sitting at my desk on my phone and I was on my friends twitter tweet and she was hanging out with her friends and she came over to get a chair and she saw me that I was on Twitter and she thought I was looking at her tweets but i was on my friends tweet. But then later when I went to her Twitter she put as private. So idk maybe she put her Twitter page on private because of me then

New Threads

Top Bottom