• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do you prefer the new or old Google Chrome logo?

Which one is better?

• The new one

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • The old one

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

. . .

V.I.P Member
google-chrome-new-logo-hi-res.jpg

Which do you prefer?

I'll give you my opinion after quite a few people have voted. I don't want to affect the poll results. ;)

I love the browser. I liked the old logo, but I like it to keep changing, given that the overall appearance is guarded.

The old logo looks overly complicated and it just looked off as an icon, at least with small icons on like I use.

Both look fine to me, but I keep thinking about Pokeballs every time I see that logo. Makes me wonder where they got the inspiration for their logo in the first place.

I like the old one because I like shiny things. Somehow the simpler one doesn't do it for me.

The new logo is definitely better in my opinion. I don't use Chrome much. I'm more of a Firefox or Opera kinda guy, but still the new logo is an improvement.

New Threads

Top Bottom