• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do you have some items as long as you live?

Sozdatelniza

х̷р̷о̷н̷і̷ч̷н̷а̷ ̷в̷т̷о̷м̷а̷ ̷
I heard everybody has something that is as old as the owner.
I have a few things that I've got just after my birth (well, max. one year) and I kept them for a very long time.

However I have only one thing I still have.
It's my stuffed cocker spaniel my aunt brought from UK. I got it when I turned one year old and I called it Dima. I took it everywhere I ever went. I lost it a few times but I luckily found Dima again.

Do you also have such fenomenous stuff?

Cute stuffed toy! His fur looks like he has been around awhile.

I have quite a few things from my first year but a spoon I have used since I was a baby is my favorite. Because my mom just always kept it in the kitchen after I could feed myself I just never quit using it. Now it is in my kitchen and I use it to eat ice-cream and pudding.

I have 2 baby blankets on my bed i’ve had since day one. One was made by a lady my Mum worked with and the other was made by Grandma and used my Auntie. I also have a teddy and a plate.

I think this is my oldest thing, from 68-70 timeframe. I have completed all the missing parts in recent years.

carry%20all%20ad.jpg

qaFoWFnU3yxIX3pxH6nOag.jpg

I have a stuffed rabbit I got from my grandma. I can't remember the occasion or the time I got it, though. I just called it first 'It' and then 'Rabbit' in loose translation. In the end it was more like 'Sio' and 'Uli', I suppose.

A photograph taken of me after I was born.
A baby bracelet made of beads. The beads spell my name.
My first baby shoes.

I don't have anything myself, but my mum might have some things stashed away somewhere.

A photo of me at a few months old ,my baptism certificate and then my monkey hand puppet and my other stuffed toys from childhood.

New Threads

Top Bottom