• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do you have a child with Autism Spectrum Disorder?

MariaQ

Hi, my name is Maria and I'm a master's student at University College London. I am carrying out research on how useful parents find their child's Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) diagnosis and am looking for parents of children aged 5 to 17 years with an official diagnosis of ASD (including Autism, Asperger's syndrome, Pervasive Developmental Disorder, Pervasive Developmental Disorder - Not Otherwise Specified and Atypical Autism) to take part in my study. This involves completing a short online questionnaire which takes 15-30 minutes in total.

I would be truly grateful if you could help me with my research and complete my short questionnaire by clicking here. I know that you are very busy and I appreciate you taking the time to read my message, which is why all parents who participate are given the opportunity to enter our prize draw to win 1 of 6 ?50 amazon vouchers.

Autism is a subject that is very close to my heart as I have a younger brother with ASD and so my interest comes from personal experience. I am hoping that my research can provide insight into the experiences of parents and hopefully help us better understand how the diagnosis is being used and what its benefits are.

If you would like further information about my study, please send me an email at [email protected].

Thank you for your time.

Thank you IContainMultitudes, hopefully once I have the results I will post them up here for everyone to see.

Maria

New Threads

Top Bottom