• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

me and girls

Kian

okay so i havent seen this girl in a long time so i was at work and i went out to the lobby i saw the girl i used to liked back in high school sitting at the table with her boyfriend & i guess she was waiting for her food at the table because i saw her looking over at the front counter when i went out to the lobby and when i saw her i stood there looked at her from afar but i looked away and went back to work.but now i keep seeing her boyfriend picking up food for the both of them at the place i work at soo i guess she doesnt wanna see me so she makes her bf go there and pick up the food for the both of them there.

I'm sure it was a coincidence; I wouldn't worry about it personally

But I guess I creep her out that day when I went out to the lobby and I saw her there sitting at the table so I just stood there and looked at her from afar but then I looked away and went back to work. So I guess I did creep her out and maybe that’s why I see her bf picking up the food there instead.

But I guess I creep her out that day when I went out to the lobby and I saw her there sitting at the table so I just stood there and looked at her from afar but then I looked away and went back to work. So I guess I did creep her out and maybe that’s why I see her bf picking up the food there instead.

I don't see how noticing someone for a few seconds is creepy; again, I'd just put it behind me and not worry about the whole ordeal if I were in your position, worrying about it won't do you any good; and if she really wanted to say something about the whole situation, she'd have done it herself or used her BF as a proxy. Having him pick up their food is, again, purely coincidental.

I don't see how noticing someone for a few seconds is creepy; again, I'd just put it behind me and not worry about the whole ordeal if I were in your position, worrying about it won't do you any good; and if she really wanted to say something about the whole situation, she'd have done it herself or used her BF as a proxy. Having him pick up their food is, again, purely coincidental.

Okay but idk why I still think about this stuff because this all happened last year. But this also happened last year too when I went out with my friends to the mall and I guess she was also there shopping with her bf. So I guess she saw me at the mall and was talking about me to her bf because when I turn around I saw her bf looking at me but then he looked away. I bet she told him there’s that guy who kept on staring at me back in high school.

Do you know for certain that he never went there to pick up food for them before that happened?

This paranoia must be based on something you're not explaining, such as an incident in the past in which you did something to creep her out. There must be something that leads you to believe she could be creeped out by you any more than anyone else.

If that's not the case, then it's nothing and you're over thinking it.

Do you know for certain that he never went there to pick up food for them before that happened?

This paranoia must be based on something you're not explaining, such as an incident in the past in which you did something to creep her out. There must be something that leads you to believe she could be creeped out by you any more than anyone else.

If that's not the case, then it's nothing and you're over thinking it.

Well back in high school when I had classes with her I would stare at her too much. So idk I guess I creep her out still or something

If you are staring at her, yeah, that is a little creepy. The girl might be wondering why you don’t just come over and say Hi.
The boyfriend is bringing her the food to be polite. She stays to save their place at the table. This way he pays too!

It's hard to say without knowing how much staring.

On the extreme, staring directly at her for the majority of the class time would definitely leave a lasting impression. If it's closer to my staring problem, which isn't nearly as much as that, I would see the current situation as the lies of my anxiety. So if you think you stared so much that it would affect her to this degree, then maybe you're right.

And then what? Are you just curious to know?

It could be fixed. You could talk to her.

"Hey, I'm sorry I've always stared at you, it's just that I've always thought you were really pretty and it was hard to stop, but I didn't mean to creep you out or anything, I'm not crazy, I won't kill you or anything," then a nervous chuckle and BAM! less creepy.

Hopefully.

If you are staring at her, yeah, that is a little creepy. The girl might be wondering why you don’t just come over and say Hi.
The boyfriend is bringing her the food to be polite. She stays to save their place at the table. This way he pays too!

Yeah but idk all of this stuff happened last year. This also happened last year too when I went out with my friends to the mall and I guess she was also there shopping with her bf so I guess she saw me there and was talking about me to her bf because when I turn around I saw her bf looking at me but then he looked away. I bet she told him there’s that guy who kept on staring at me back in high school.

If you stared a whole lot, then yeah, that sounds like it might be what happened. Another solution is to stop staring at her! :)

@Fino

Today when I was going to my crush Spotify playlist she had a playlist called pop icon and I saw that she had a song called brown eyes by lady Gaga and I thought it was because of me cause I have brown eyes. But I guess she just likes that song and that’s why she put that song as pop icon.

"Approximately 79% of the world's population has brown eyes, which makes it the most common eye color in the world."

"Approximately 79% of the world's population has brown eyes, which makes it the most common eye color in the world."

So it’s not because of me then she just likes that song and that’s why she put that song as pop icon

So it’s not because of me then she just likes that song and that’s why she put that song as pop icon

Of course I can't say for certain but that seems to be the most likely option. It's a popular song by a popular artist. I like that song.

when I went out with my friends to the mall and I guess the girl I liked back in high school was also there. So I guess she saw me at the mall and was talking about me to her bf but they were facing each other because when I turn around i saw her bf looking at me but then he looked away. I bet she told him there’s that guy who kept on staring at me back in high school.

Could be, could be it was a coincidence. Not everything is connected, as much as Dirk Gently would like us to believe otherwise ;)

New Threads

Top Bottom