• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do you feel like you have a "Rapid Fire" Imagination?

NoKipAr on the run

Cause I sure do.

I've had ideas for cartoons and comics since age 9.

I create a lot. I'm an animator And...I think there's a lot to be said about what my mom calls "the Imagination Salad". want proof that my ideas are plentiful and much in good supply? here's 4.

Kyle & Maria: A Romantic Comedy sitcom about an Autistic Couple, one being a Military Nerd and one being a Wheel chair bound Singing star with the voice of an angel.

Lab Living: currently being turned into a Puppet show for the internet, It's pretty much my most beloved creation and it's like Secret Of Nimh on Steroids

F'chuckleing/Fantasy Chuckle/ Final Idea: Farce on anime---- what if Anime characters Past and Present were just regular everyday people!?

Vixion Warfare: A novel Ive been writing for 15 years you can find on Wattpad. I have been spending this one since I was 12! 12!!!! and its' pretty much a Space Opera Comedy I think people will love. my dream was to make it a cult fave. Cosplay? yes. Fan fics? you name it. But I've since abandoned those dreams and put it here:
Vixion Warfare - Kevin's Chaotic Shuttle - Wattpad

any thoughts? what are your criticisms? any ideas of your own? let me know.

Rapid Fire imagination? Not in particular...

As a photographer (amateur) my specialty is more along the lines of documentary approach, which tends to be more observational... I can be creative, but I know other photographers who are far more creative than I am... But that just points back to the difference between documentary work and creative work...

New Threads

Top Bottom