• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do you admit to having an obsession with a color?

Pink Jazz

I was wondering, do you admit to having an obsession with a color?

I would admit that I am obsessed with the color pink, especially lighter shades such as Fairy Tale. I have so many pink shirts, I wear a pink baseball cap, I have a pink light bulb in my room, and my bed set is all pink. I even like to buy my friends and family pink shirts on special occasions.

I am not sure it's an obsession but I do love colors in general. I can get really excited over a new tube, can, bottle of paint. I love certain shades of green and orange. I bought an orange car last year and we got an orange cooler and orange trimmed tent to go with it. So, color is I guess a bit important to me, too. Just not obsessed with one in particular. I did have a pink light bulb once, I had forgotten about that. It was very soothing.I should consider getting another one.

It depends on my mood and what object we're talking about. Sometimes I love bright colors. When I'm sad I like dark colors. I prefer to wear to dark cloths because it's less distracting. I love bright hot pink cloths on women, like a hoodie. It looks amazing on them.

I'm obsessed with black, and blue. All of my clothes are some variation of those two colors, although there is definitely more black. I also like dark blue-reds, and deep purples, so I try to get some diversity in my wardrobe, but right now my closet is very black.

serveimage
Dark purples and blues, along with pinks and blacks. Something like this would highly appeal to me.

Dusk is the most beautiful time of day in my opinion because I oftentimes get to see these colors.

show_picture.pl

Blue. All my avatars for example must have blue in them. My video game characters must be wearing something blue.

As a child I used to really like certain combinations of colours such as blue and orange together, or black, red and gold like the German flag. I like flags :)

My two main favourite colours are Pink and Purple and have liked the same colours for years,my favourite shade of pink is hot or fuschia pink and I like the royal and amethyst shades of purple the best.

I like colours and colour combinations and one way I soothe myself or retreat is to look at and collect images of colour on Pinterest. I can also get very overwhelmed by colour and need to wear mostly black, white or grey for about half the year as a break from colour. Typically I wear more colour in summer.
There is generally one version of more of every colour that I like. Often I like different colours in different situations so while I don't have a favourite colour I might have a favourite for flowers or a favourite for bathroom walls or like a colour best when it is combined with certain other colours. I am also quite crazy about the various shades of grey and white/offwhite. I get a feeling in my gut that is a combination of peace and excitement over greys and whites.

I am obsessed with color coordination. I have my books arranged on the shelving unit according to their color. I love it when someone notices this and wants to do the same. I like to color coordinate everything. I drug around an ugly oil painting for years and didn't know why until I realized that I love the colors. Then I decorated my house based on those colors ... so satisfying!

Black is my favorite color and it always has been. It goes well with a lot of things, I own a lot of black clothes, actually I have more black shirts than anything else.

It's also the primary color for the dark side of the Force. What's not to love?

Teal.

The only color on the spectrum that gives me that "warm and fuzzy" feeling. The one color that always catches my eye no matter what the situation.

I believe I am obsessed with the color red. Ever since I first tasted a cherry flavored candy I liked the color red. I am always wearing something red. When I am playing those games my characters are wearing red and other customizable objects are red.

I'm very obsessive about colour and I've always thought that was because I'm an artist. My favourite colour is olive green, closely followed by burgundy. I really don't like wearing or having cold colour in my home. I particularly don't like pale to mid blue. I started dying my hair red and warm brown over a decade ago. I also like black but it doesn't really work for me as a hair colour.

l hate certain colors, would not buy a car because l hated the interior color. Moving into apartment that l really don't like the interior colors but housing is difficult where l live. l love certain combinations, my bathroom is black, white, gray, silver with a splash of color. My favorite part of living area is soft turquoise, black, cream.

New Threads

Top Bottom