• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Dissertation Project - Newcastle University

Sasha2000

Hello,

I am currently studying for my undergraduate psychology degree at Newcastle University. As part of my third year project, I am conducting a study regarding autism spectrum disorder (AD), sensory processing and disordered eating. I am looking to recruit participants with ASD or ASD traits. You do not need to have an offical diagnosis to take part in this study. All information used in this study will be kept completely anonymous and you have the right to withdraw your information at any point. Completing this study would be a massive help to me!

If you are willing/able to take part in this study, please email me at [email protected] for a link. You can also use this email to ask any questions.

For confirmation of my answers/use of this information, you can also contact my dissertation supervisor - [email protected]

Maybe we should also reply to the post in order to keep it up in the “recent posts” so that more people can see it.

Has anyone received the link to the survey yet?

I have emailed and I got this response

Hello,

Thank you so much for getting back to me. The study is still in the process of being created. It is just a short (approx 20 mins) online questionnaire. I would be so grateful if, when it is ready, I could pass you on the link for you to complete it. This should be within the next few days.

New Threads

Top Bottom