• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Discussion: My Favorite Book Series...

WBM25

I would like to start a discussion where everyone can talk about their favorite book series
Mine is Goosebumps!
What does everyone else think?

Homer. Iliad and Odyssey! ANything from the Ancient Greeks. Romans are awesome, too.

The Last Kingdom series by Bernard Cornwell. These books are abour Uthred of Bebbenburg and Ragnar Ragnarson based on the war between the Danish and English

The books by Phillipa Gregory, spanning from the 1500's into the 1600's on the royal families. Recently read 'Three Sisters, Three Queens' which is about the Tudor sisters of 1515-ish

Interesting.
I just replied to definition of Sci-Fi vs Fantasy under another post and listed the two top favourites.
Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
and The Otherland series by Tad Williams.

Fantasy lands like Lord of the Rings I enjoy as a get
away in my mind where I can visualise another world and characters.
Otherland is so creative creating worlds where you don't know what is real and what isn't.

New Threads

Top Bottom