• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

JellyBean

Your local hug-dealer
Hi^^ I thought I'd share this here. Me and a couple of friends of mine have a discord server for teens aged 13-19. It's fairly new, with a handful of members, but I'm really set on making sure this will be a good server for asd teens to chat, have a laugh and make friends.
The server is called Aspie Teens, and if you're a teen with asd, we'd love to have you here:)
Server Link: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Are you sure you want to do this on discord? As a teenaged aspie, i can say a lot of the interactions are toxic. However, most of the users are kids or teens, so you can't really expect much more than that. That said, i've never actually seen a server that unironically aims to help people with ASD. Brace yourself for edgelords and haters, you'll be swarmed wth them. Anyway, very intriguing idea, i'd be interested in joining.

I have noticed that when people offer invitations to Discord,
they generally don't participate much in this forum. They
are more interested in directing people off site.

The member who posted this particular invite hasn't been
here since April of this year.

New Threads

Top Bottom