• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Disappointed (related to visual art)

Sherlock77

V.I.P Member
So...

The admin of a photography group I'm part of on Facebook, does a new topic challenging people to create slideshows

As it turns out I've been making them for several years so I made the first post since I already have one to post, I posted a link to one of my slideshows as posted on Vimeo (simply gives me a link for re-posting), it was a carefully crafted slideshow from a couple of years... Only one like!

Another member of the group created a slideshow of mostly average or subpar photos (in my opinion), but has received at least four likes, compared to my one like... :mad: Nothing personal against that member, but as for other people...

When I made my slideshow I spent time on it, carefully crafting it with what I thought (what I know) are good photos, and hardly a response, and it was my more soothing prairie photos not my more jarring urban photos... Frustrated? Yes! A little angry even? Maybe

It is a slideshow that I've received several positive comments on over the last couple of years, enough said... o_O

That is disheartening. I deleted my social media accounts because they can that devaluing effect, that are certainly not a reflection of reality. As you said , you have already had positive comments about your slideshow. Post it here!?

New Threads

Top Bottom