• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Did something on the forums change?

Did the homepage change for you?

• Yes

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

Major Tom

Searching for ground control...
V.I.P Member
I just logged in last night and then again today and it seems as though the home page has changed? I don't see featured threads anymore, just the thread posting page. Has anyone else noticed this? Or is it just me on this very inconvenient phone for this website?

I noticed. Could it have something to do with what caused the recent outage?

Yes, I'm thinking they abruptly changed things up here? It will take some getting used to, but a small thing really. I just wanted to see if others are experiencing the same thing.

I was a little surprised not to see any mention of it, so people know. It could just be temporary of course, but still...

I was a little surprised not to see any mention of it, so people know. It could just be temporary of course, but still...

Not to be nosey, but are you on an android? It also could be an android issue. My PC is on the fritz and I can't login to see if it's the same on there or not.

It also surprised me that nobody else brought it up, that's what made me think that perhaps it was just me.

As far as I can tell it seems almost as if the original homepage is just outright gone. I'm on PC.

Could certainly be an error though. It seems like it'd be a very odd thing to just remove for no reason.

I'm on PC, and it's the same for me.
In my case, I didn't notice because I don't ever access the homepage - I have the main forum page bookmarked and I always go directly to that. I almost never visit the homepage.

I'm seeing the same thing which did follow a crash we had a few days ago.
I will have our IT look deeper into this matter ASAP.
We will have this back in order soon.

This info was forwarded to IT minutes ago, so please be patient

Or else we could all join the illuminati and forge ahead from there. Technically we could be an illuminati chapter, but i think those are like frats somehow, like the ppl are you know, around

I noticed a difference on mobile and thought I was losing it lol. I didn't notice a difference on PC, but then again the first place I go is to my little red "alerts" box and then "New Posts" after that - I don't even really LOOK at the home page.

I'm guessing it has something to do with Xenforo integration with Centmin Mod and "BamaStangGuy". Might be best to redirect your index files. Or are we supposed to have access to such things? :oops:

Probably just a matter of still ironing out some kinks in the system.

Last edited:
I didn't realize it until after I voted but this was actually a poll about who noticed that it did change and I failed LOL

This is what I saw just now

I am using firefox

upload_2021-5-6_20-45-6.png

New Threads

Top Bottom