• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Diagnostic Options

Can anybody recommend a quick way to get full analysis/ diagnosis, (ADHD/ High spectrum) I do not want to be waiting on NHS. Based in South East/ can do essex, sussex, suffolk, norfolk
I already have a pre-assessment high score on ADHD self report, and AQ - but just initial findings.
Thanks

Last edited:
Hi, may be try Clinical Partners based in Cambridge and London. I got my diagnosis there. I’m not sure it’s the best available because I have not tried any others. If you try contacting NAS or other relevant organizations locally you might get better advice.

Autism & Aspergers | Symptoms, Types, Treatment & Help

National Autistic Society resources are over here.
Diagnostic services - National Autistic Society

Autism Anglia resources are here
Getting a Diagnosis

New Threads

Top Bottom