• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Design-Related Things

FromEquestria2LA

Hi, there. Are there any "design nerds" out here on this site? I am one. I have a thing for sports logos, uniforms, all things design-related, which just adds to the fact that I am, metaphorically speaking, a man of many hats as far as what he likes.

Imgur -and- Imgur - For instance, I like typefaces. The first one is ITC Avant Garde, the second is Kabel Black. :D

Actually did some letterset printing and really liked type setting. A friend of my father's ran a small local newspaper and I liked being there, near the printing press. When my Dad's friend got older, he let me set type for him as his eyesight was getting poor. Still have my metal font ruler for measuring the size of fonts for graphic design.

Most of my favourite types of font tend to be old fashioned.

Century old style, plain and clear.

CenturyOldStyle.gif

And some of these:

65b79faf4e5cad3decb9cc246e2d491e.png

New Threads

Top Bottom