• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Depression And Mental Health Issues

KevinMao133

I need to address this as I‘m willing to help everyone who’s going through the same issue

I suffer from serious depression and mental health issues

A lot of the time I feel like I can’t control my life anymore and there are times when I want to commit suicide

So anyways, having pressure is good but too much is bad, especially hidden ones

Because of everything I’m going through, I started to binge eat and I feel terrible. Still fighting but at some point I might not be able to take it anymore

Social isolation often results in depression and mental health issues. Finding friends or somewhere where you feel like you belong is very helpful. Thinking positively, such as focusing on what you have in common with other people instead of any perceived differences, can greatly help.

Dealing with depression and mental health issues is hard especially since the symptoms of those conditions make it hard to feel like you belong and other people's lack of understanding makes it even more difficult. I hope you're able to find someone who understands and accepts you since it will make things easier.

Sad to say but the ppl i am social with are complete slobs about hygiene, eat without sanitizing and off the ground. I caught yet another thing because my immunity is really low from being on the spectrum and PCOS, common condition for women on the spectrum. Illness is very uncomfortable and depressing, as is solitude.

New Threads

Top Bottom